UMAM 2017 is one of the ASEAN Simulation meetings as it provides the participants to discuss a specific issue in a manner that upholds the value of a key ASEAN principle, that is, agreement by consensus. This year, UMAM 2017 will carry the theme “Build Unity in Harmony for ASEAN Community”, which will challenge delegates to be able to question the current regional events.
We will discuss and deliberate current issue in the 3 ASEAN Pillars (ASEAN Political Security Community, ASEAN Economic Community, and ASEAN Socio Cultural Community) for a better ASEAN Community.
Hosted in the rich of Sundanese culture city and also known as the city of flower and tourism, UMAM 2017 will provide a unique experience for delegates, as the meeting will conduct a social event and a city tour that will allow delegates of different country of origins to make meaningful bonds.
- UMAM 2017 will provide an authentic experience to Understand ASEAN
- This is an interactive event where you as a student and young person from ASEAN will play the role of Senior Official Meeting of the ASEAN Meeting and ASEAN Summit (ASEAN SUMMIT) to understand how ASEAN works
- You will understand what ASEAN is from the Intergovernmental system
- You will also learn how to make regional-deal decisions run, this will become an exciting and exciting Regional Field event!
- Fill Application Form “Delegate Application” in Website
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter (250 words)
- Short Essay Based on the theme “Build Unity in Harmony for ASEAN Community”
- All Application (except number 1) can send to email@example.com with Subject: joinumam_email_country
Eligible Regions: Filipina, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapura, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Kamboja, Bangladesh, Palau, Papua Nugini, Timor Leste, Republik China (Taiwan)
- Apply through the given link.
- Send your Application Form:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Motivation Letter (250 words)
– Short Essay based on the theme “Build Unity in Harmony for ASEAN Community” (250 words)Through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: joinumam_(email)_(country)
Application Deadline: September 30, 2017 (20 Days Remaining)