Deadline: 14th April, 2017
Program will start on 2nd October, 2017
Nationality: All invited member state, including Cambodia
This fellowship program aim at promoting human resource in developing countries and broaden international understanding and friendship among all the member state.
This fellowship program will be taken place in Poland. All the fellowship will be given the opportunity to undertake an individual research program in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering.
Type of Scholarship:
- Provided by Polish authority:
- Free tuition fee and access to University facilitation
- Free accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus
- Monthly providence of 1600 PLN (1 USD = approximately 4,0 PLN) and special offer 1600 PLN once the fellow arrives in Poland
- Offer by UNESCO
- International travel expand
- Health insurance
- Applicants must be a citizens of invited member state
- Have to complete UNESCO fellowships application form, including medical certificate. All pages of application must be completed in English
- Two recent photographs attached to the applications (4×6 cm);
- A copy certification (In English) of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/ PhD, you have
- UNESCO certificate of language knowledge, duly completed by a relevant authority, if the mother tongue of the candidate is not English.
- Two recommendation letters from someone related to the candidate’s work, as well confirming the candidate’s qualifications.
- Candidates could register themselves to the Fellowship e-registration system that available on the page: http://www.unesco.agh.edu.pl/en/
Note: Only selected candidate will receive letter of confirmation