The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is an intensive week long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world leading experts.
Set up to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
The Participation fee is £895. The participation fee includes shared accommodation from the 2nd – 7th July. Food (breakfast and lunch), receptions, transportation during the forum and institutional and cultural visits are all included within the fee. For delegates not requiring accommodation, the participation fee is £595.
- Contribute to the debate on the top of the global diplomatic agenda
- Meet and interact with diplomats, ambassadors, ministers, members of the parliament, government’s officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Attend sessions at Parliament, Chamber of Commerce, EU Commission and European Parliament Representation Office
- Workshops on Smart Diplomacy
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Create a lasting legacy of Young Diplomats Forum 2017
Anyone below the age of 35
Eligible Regions: Global
Applications are now open. To apply for this year’s Young Diplomats Forum in London, you will need to send us a current CV and personal statement ( no more than 500 words).
Application Deadline: June 15, 2017 (1 Day Remaining)