Ashoka is currently looking for young innovators across Asia to join the ChangemakerXchange summit in the Philippines from September 4 to 8, 2017.
Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young changemakers to connect and co-create with peers around the world!
To qualify, applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- must be between 18 to 30 years old (only 3 slots are reserved for applicants aged 29 and 30)
- should have founded or co-founded their own social venture, which is already operational and addresses a relevant social problem (having an idea or actively volunteering is, unfortunately, not enough)
- must be able to speak English well enough to listen to sessions, participate in discussions, and give presentations
- should be skilled, knowledgeable, and able to play an active role in a community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs
- must come from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, and India (as for applicants from Europe, their work must have impact in Asia)
ChangemakerXchange will cover 100% of all travel expenses, as well as majority of costs for the duration of the conference (4 nights and 5 days). Expenses covered include airfare, lodging, inner-city travel, food, entrance fees, and more.
APPLY NOW: Deadline for applications is on July 9, 2017 (Sunday) at 11:59 PM GMT+8.
APPLY HERE: changemakerxchange.com/apply
For any inquiries, please contact Terri Jayme-Mora at firstname.lastname@example.org