Intern at Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam
Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV) is seeking a Vietnamese candidate to fill the position as Intern in our programs in Tay Ho, Ha Noi.
Founded in 2002, HSCV has grown to impacting thousands of Vietnamese. At Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV), it is our mission to provide and maximize the relief for Vietnamese children living in such poverty. HSCV provides support through specialized programs designed to enable every child to have a solid foundation and chance at a future. Specific to each child’s need, our programs range from providing food, education, to medical assistance. Our staff works with families in Northern Vietnam, assessing their needs, and their potential. We consider opportunity to be the bridge between the reality of today and the potential of tomorrow, and we apply this philosophy to our lives and our work.
Job title: Intern
Job type: Unpaid & Part-time (at least 2 half-day per week) Location: HSCV Office, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Reports to: Program Coordinator Duration: At least 3 months
Start date: A successful candidate will begin working immediately. Deadline for application: Sunday March 18, 2017
- Collect and support with managing letter from sponsored children and families ;
- Translate letter from Vietnamese into English and reverse;
- Support with updating and manage database of beneficiaries in Wheelchair Program;
- Support with logistic and organizing fund raising event;
- Design photos or video as marketing materials for fundraising activities;
- Additional tasks as
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Good at translation skills;
- Proficient Office Computing;
- Be good at organizing, team work and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to use software of editing photos and videos is preferred;
- Sociable, responsive, committed working with HSCV at least 3 months
How to apply
Send a Cover Letter, CV, and any other supporting documents to Program Coordinator, Vuong Loan at email@example.com. Application should be in English. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The deadline for application is Sunday March 18, 2017. Note: interviews are to begin immediately and the position may be filled prior to the deadline.