[Hanoi] Tuyển thực tập sinh tại Tổ chức RECOFTCHỗ trợ sinh hoạt phí: 250USD/tháng đã bao gồm bảo hiểm theo quy định.
Tổ chức RECOFTC – The Center for People and Forests là một tổ chức quan trọng bậc nhất trong lĩnh vực lâm nghiệp. Đây là tổ chức phi lợi nhuận duy nhất tập trung phát triển nguồn lực cho lâm nghiệp cộng đồng và quản lý rừng phân cấp.
RECOFTC hiện đang cần tuyển 01 Thực tập sinh Lâm nghiệp cộng đồng tại Hà Nội, hợp đồng 1 năm. Trong 6 tháng đầu, thực tập sinh sẽ hỗ trợ Chương trình quốc gia trong các công việc truyền thông, 6 tháng sau hỗ trợ điều phối, phát triển và truyền tải hoạt động mảng rừng cộng đồng.
Có thể nói đây là những hoạt động rất cụ thể, thiết thực, thú vị, “challenging”, rất phù hợp với những bạn trẻ, chưa có nhiều trải nghiệm trong TCNN, muốn thử thách bản thân và hiểu hơn về môi trường này.
Nếu muốn có thêm kinh nghiệm làm việc tại các TCPCP, đừng ngần ngại gửi CV và cover letter chochúng tôi về địa chỉ <email@example.com>. Note lại ngay deadline cho vị trí này là 6/10/2016
(Apply for Community Forestry Intern (CFI) – RECOFTC)
RECOFTC in Viet Nam
RECOFTC has been working in Viet Nam for more than 10 years, playing a major role in developing in-country capacity for community forestry. RECOFTC training curricula are used in the country’s forestry universities, and the Center has directly trained hundreds of the country’s forestry professionals. RECOFTC has carried out numerous studies and independent evaluations of Vietnam’s forestry policies and programs, including a review of its Community Forest Management pilot program and a national capacity building needs assessment. RECOFTC’s Country Program in Viet Nam is working to help ensure continuing community forestry efforts work for both its people and its forests.
In the strategic plan of 2013-2018, RECOFTC plans to advance its involvement in Viet Nam throughdevelopment of the capacity of a team of trainers as well as that of CF practitioners, and demonstrate at the field level how CF works in practice. RECOFTC is currently seeking an intern under Viet Nam Country Program. The successful applicant will be based at RECOFTC Viet Nam Country Program in Ha Noi. The internship duration is for one year.
The Community Forestry Intern (CFI) works as a team member of the RECOFTC Viet Nam Country Program (VCP). The CFI is based in the VCP Office in Ha Noi, under the direct cosupervision of the Community Forestry Partnerships Coordinator (CFPC) and Assistant Program Officer-Communication (APOC). The CFI will specifically focus on assisting the implementation of RECOFTC Viet Nam’s CF related activities.
Under the overall guidance and co-supervision of the CFPC and APOC, in close collaboration with other VCP staff and support from RECOFTC headquarters, the Community Forestry Intern will be exposed to the two main areas of work.
In the first six months, the Community Forestry Intern will be assigned to assist the VCP communication work with details as follows;
- Weekly collect relevant newsfeeds in forest and community forest on media and contribute to the contents of organization’s Facebook and website;
- Translate short documents both Vietnamese to English and English to Vietnamese;
- Liase with RECOFTC headquaters’ communication team and update VCP programme coordination on communication work;
- Regularly produce content on VCP Facebook ensuring that it is engaging, relevant, up-to-date and aligned with RECOFTC HQ Facebook;
- Monitor and coordinate the VCP printing process;
- Assist the VCP website administration;
- Provide project support on other communication-related issues including event organization.
In the second half of internship, emphasis is placed on the coordination, development, and delivery of VCP community forestry activities as follows;
- Assist the maintenance of RECOFTC supported piloting and demonstration sites at the field level as well as documentation of the lessons learned from these sites;
- Assist the collection, development, adaptation, documentation, translation and dissemination of appropriate extension materials, including manuals and case studies;
- Assist the preparation of training plans for local CF members at RECOFTC supported piloting and demonstration sites and other stakeholders;
- Provide technical assistance for relevant community forestry activities as required;
- Assist the coordination activities of the national Community Forestry Network;
- Assist the preparation of budgets and financial reports for all CF related activities and ensure accuracy, transparency and efficiency;
- Assist the creation and maintenance of relevant databases and maps for CF;
- Assist the preparation of back-to-office reports after field trips;
- Support the RECOFTC Annual Work Planning and Budgeting process;
- Perform other tasks as required by the CPC and CFPC.
Small personal project
- Lead on and make CFI’s own project from planning, implementing to reporting. This project will contribute to VCP’s overall program. More details about such project will be discussed and agreed based on CFI’s interest and competence after the recruitment process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The CFI will have the following essential and desirable qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Forestry (preferable), Natural Resource Management or related areas;
- Good written and verbal Vietnamese and English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Familiar with any GIS software;
- Vietnamese National only;
- Available for travel to the field;
- Organized, efficient and able to meet deadlines and manage events;
- Proven interest in community forestry, environmental and/or social development issues;
- Good interpersonal skills (individually and in-groups) and ability to interact with people at all levels in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment. This implies flexibility and open-mindedness;
- Value the sharing of information and continuous improvement in a co-operative atmosphere of constructive evaluation and learning.
- Some working experience, particularly in community forestry and/or environment;
- Some working experience with ethnic people;
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally;
- Output and outcome oriented;
- Experience in working with international and/or national/local organizations.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV and a cover letter indicating why they are suitable for this position along with current contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the position title in the subject line of the email.
Any question please contact Ms. Tram: 043.8265118
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
To learn more about RECOFTC, please visit www.recoftc.org
Women and candidates in Viet Nam are strongly encouraged to apply. RECOFTC is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit