Position Title: Operations Assistant (Intern)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Weekly Hrs: Minimum 24 Hrs
Function: Operations (Finance & Admin Management)
Employment status: Temporary, Part-time, Intern
Deadline: June 20, 2017
The Operations Assistant will help the Operations Manager to perform daily finance & administration tasks, keeping the office’s operations in good order.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
Be descriptive. For example, if someone is “preparing reports”, explain what that entails.
1.Prepare printing and scanning for Financial reports
2.Conduct frequent inventory check and handle inventory purchasing and hotel/flight booking requests
3.Coordinate with service providers such as security guards, cleaners, construction workers, maintenance services, EMS etc. to keep the office in constant good condition
- Assist in HR services: execute the recruitment, induction and exit procedure; update Staff Leave chart, team building
- Assist in other staff engagement programs such as: training, team building, retreat, issuing new regulations and policy
Qualifications & Skills:
We are not looking for experienced employees, but rather candidates who possess below qualities:
- Organized with a methodical/systematic approach
- Proactive with the initiative to work on their own and a “can do” attitude
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Be on time
- Attention to details. Aggressive about being tidy and can do anything to maintain it
- Good at following guidance & procedures in a sensible way
- Preferably have a career orientation in Office/Finance/HR Management/ NGO sector and a thirst for knowledge as you will be encouraged to learn more everyday
- Gasoline support
- Experience finance knowledge of NGOs
- Flexible working time
- Improve organized skills
- Travel to work (events)
- Opportunities to expand social networking and knowledge.
CHANGE’s address: 3rd floor, 67 Tran Nao Street, Binh An Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.