Decathlon là một trong những nhà bán lẻ các mặt hàng về thể thao lớn nhất thế giới. Được thành lập năm 1976 ở Lille ở miền Bắc nước Pháp, Decathlon hiện nay có mặt ở 25 quốc gia, với 60,000 nhân viên với 60,000 quốc tịch khác nhau.
As an intern, you will participate partly in the job of a Quality Production Leader who develops supplier’s expertise to produce quality products within short lead-times and low cost.
• You source, select and manage suppliers.
• You develop and industrialize new products with clear development planning.
• You master and optimize product costs.
• You evaluate and ensure the quality of products at your suppliers.
• You launch and pilot continuous improvement projects with your suppliers to make progress on their performance (quality, safety, environment, toxicology) and social compliance.
• You are responsible for a regular control plan.
• You measure and correct discrepancies.
• You explain and recommend changes.
• You ensure the process applying in production lines.
• You develop yourself in a multi-national working environment.
• You get paid for your internship and chances of permanent hiring with your outstanding performance at the end of the internship.
• You participate in training courses to develop your competence.
• You go on business trips paid by the Company.
• You join collective activities organized by the Company.
– Major in: Mechanics/ Materials
– Sportive (cycling is a plus).
– Strong in English communication (understanding Chinese is a plus).
– Starting time: January 2017
– Internship salary: 5,000,000 VND/ month
Your application (CV and cover letter in English), please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org; with the subject: Quality Production Leader Intern + your full name
For more detail, visit Decathlon Vietnam Fanpage: