For those of you who like to volunteer to organize programs related to youth, exchange, education, this is a great recommendation. In ASEAN Youth Exchange on Education, you can have so many precious experiences in an international environment. So, don’t hesitate to seize this opportunity and become our volunteer.
ASEAN Youth Exchange on Education (AYEE) 2017 takes place on July 3 to July 8 this year in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The program gathers together the brightest young people of Southeast Asia, becoming at the forefront of transforming ideas on education and learning into positive action.
The ASEAN youth Exchange on Education is a biennial gathering where the most brilliant young people in Southeast Asia connect, experience culture and diversity, share best practices, brainstorm ideas and formulate innovative solutions for educational challenges that the ASEAN region is facing today.
We’re looking for ambitious and passionate volunteers who are willing to join us in this meaningful journey.
Why AYEE 2017?
- To work in an international and professional environment with other talented individuals
- To improve English speaking skills
- To meet new people, make new friends and expand your network locally and internationally
- To raise awareness and support important community issues surrounding education
- To experience different cultures
- To gain experience in a variety of roles
- To receive relevant training or develop management and soft skills involving problem solving, critical thinking, teamwork and leadership
- To receive certificate and AYEE 2017 shirts as our expression of appreciation.
Application form: https://ayee2017.typeform.com/to/sIfpeE
- Submission deadline: May 12th, 2017
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by selection committee and final selection results available on May 30th, 2017
For further details, please contact us via: