What are you up to this summer?
Are you interested in working in international voluntary environment?
Why don’t you register to be a volunteer for our work-camps/ groups?
Volunteers for Peace Vietnam (VPV) is hosting several groups of international volunteers who will come to work in disadvantaged areas in Vietnam. We are searching for Vietnamese supporters who are willing to help the community and our international volunteers. All expenses for your accommodation and food during the programs will be covered by VPV.
What are our work-camps/ groups?
|Group from||Singapore||France 1||France 2|
|Time||13/05 -24/05/2017||10/06- 10/07/2017||10/06- 10/07/2017|
|Work types||Construction and education||Construction and education||Construction and education|
|Location||Hai Duong||Hai Duong||Hai Duong|
|Number of Vietnamese volunteers needed||3||2||2|
What will be your daily tasks?
- Do manual work with international volunteers, for instance, draw and paint the walls, support local workers to build the kindergartens, classrooms, do gardening, etc.
- Support international volunteers and Vietnamese teachers with translation.
- Work in teams with international volunteers to organize lessons and games for kindergarten children/ primary school students
- Assist work-camp coordinator to prepare logistics and other tasks upon requests.
What will you gain from your time as a volunteer?
- Get opportunities to work, communicate and be friends with international volunteers.
- Take part in meaningful activities for community development
- Enhance English skills, team work, cross-communication skills.
- Gain insights to different cultures
- Receive a certificate of completion (depending on the perfomance of volunteer)
What are our requirements?
- Age: 18 years old and over
- Language ability: Fluency in speaking English. Good command of French will be an asset for those who apply for the group of French 1 and French 2.
- Have strong passion for social and voluntary work.
- Have strong commitment and good sense of responsibilities.
- Experience working with international volunteers/ people
- Commit to join the whole camp without any days off.
- Application round: 1st to 14th April
- Interview round: 19th, 20th, 21st April in Hanoi
- Training section: Will be informed via email to candidates passing the interview round
If you are interested in any work-camps/groups ( each candidate can apply for more than 1 work camp as long as they fit in the time accordingly), you can register via the link below:
Deadline: 24:00, 14th April
For further information of this recruitment, please contact:
Hotline: 04 3 765 2719 (Chị Xuân Mai, from 9:00 am to 17:00 pm)